RESEARCH OUTPUTS FROM THE AHRC-FUNDED PROJECT:
Defining freedom of the press: A cross national examination of press ethics and regulation (AHRC – AH/R00644X/1)
- Firmstone J. (2021) Trust and ethics in local journalism: a distinctive orientation towards responsible journalism and ethical practices. In: Lynch, Jake, Rice, and Charis, Eds. Responsible Journalism in Conflicted Societies: Trust and Public Service across New and Old Divides. Abingdon: Routledge.
- Fox C. and Saunders J. (accepted) What is the purpose of a code of ethics for the press? Ethical Space: The International Journal of Communication Ethics.
- Steel J. et al. (2018) DFoP: Scope and parameters of the project. DFoP Working Paper Series. [Online]. Available from: eprints.whiterose.ac.uk/138587.
- Wragg P. (2020) A free and regulated press: Defending coercive independent press regulation. Oxford: Hart Publishing.
RESEARCH TEAM EVIDENCE
- 2021 (February 25). IMPRESS Code Review – Call for Evidence. Written evidence submission.
- 2020 (May 21). All-Party Parliamentary Group on Religion in the Media. ‘Inquiry into religious literacy in print and broadcast media’.
- 2020 (April 20). House of Lords Select Committee on Communications and Digital: The future of journalism. Written evidence submission number FOJ0032.