RESEARCH OUTPUTS FROM THE AHRC-FUNDED PROJECT:
Defining freedom of the press: A cross national examination of press ethics and regulation (AHRC – AH/R00644X)
- Firmstone J. (2021) Trust and ethics in local journalism: a distinctive orientation towards responsible journalism and ethical practices. In: Lynch, Jake, Rice, and Charis, Eds. Responsible Journalism in Conflicted Societies: Trust and Public Service across New and Old Divides. Abingdon: Routledge.
- Fox C. and Saunders J. (2023) What is the purpose of a code of ethics for the press? Ethical Space: The International Journal of Communication Ethics. 20(1).
- Wragg P. (2020) A free and regulated press: Defending coercive independent press regulation. Oxford: Hart Publishing.
SELECT RESEARCH TEAM EVIDENCE
- 2021 (February 25). IMPRESS Code Review – Call for Evidence. Written evidence submission.
- 2020 (April 20). House of Lords Select Committee on Communications and Digital: The future of journalism. Written evidence submission number FOJ0032.